Thursday, September 20, 2007
Saturday, September 8, 2007
On the left is Luis, the major stud player on the team.
The two photos below are Jeff, the coach's, two adorable little boys, Thayde & Gage--future soccer stars, already with their little uniforms & soccer cleats!
This horse was ENORMOUS!! Probably the tallest horse I have ever seen!
Josh started back to school a couple of weeks ago. I can't believe he's in 8th grade!! He'll be 14 next month, which I also cannot believe! Here he is in his properly cool back to school clothes, including his "tight new Pumas"--those would be his shoes!
Fill this out about your years in high school! The longer ago it was,the more fun the answers will be!!
1. Who were your best friends?
Jenni, Amy, Becky, & Nick
2. What sports did you play?
dance team & I managed the track team
3. What kind of car did you drive?
I think by the time my Senior year rolled around, I was driving my grandpa's old car--a 1992 Mercury Sable that I just loved!
4. On a Friday nights what were you doing?
Whatever my friends & I had planned...usually hanging out at someone's house.
5. Were you a party animal?
We liked to have fun, but I don't think any of us were considered party animals!
6. Were you considered a flirt?
pretty sure I wasn't
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
I did it all--band, choir, and participated in musicals.
8. Were you a nerd?
I never thought I was! I sure hope no one else did either!
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
10. Can you still sing the fight song?
Nope--but I can probably still play it on my flute!
11. Who was your favorite teacher?
Mr. Wilson--Senior English, Speech & Drama
12. Where did you sit during lunch?
In the seminary building
13. Name the school full name?
Aberdeen High School
14. School mascot?
The Mighty Tigers
15. School Colors?
Orange and Black
16. Rival high school?
American Falls High School
17. Did you go to Prom?
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Probably. Like I said, I enjoyed high school & especially enjoyed my Senior year. I am not sure I would change anything though.
19. What do you remember most about graduation?
I was so excited! It meant I was done with high school. Then about half way through, it hit me that it really meant that my whole world was changing & I would be leaving all of my friends for college. Then I just didn't want to start crying!!
20. Where did you go senior skip day?
We went to Salt Lake City overnight & then went to Lagoon for the day.
21. Favorite memory?
Spending time with my friends, but I also remember the week of Homecoming as a pretty special one for me as well.
22. Were you in any clubs?
FHA, FFA BPA, Student government
23. Where did you go most often for lunch?
Ahh--we had a closed campus, so the Seminary Building was our hangout for lunch. If you wanted to go somewhere in town though, it was the Tiger Hut or nothing!
24. Have you gained some weight since then?
25. Who was your Senior prom date?
26. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion?
I was planning on it, but soccer got in the way!
27. Who was your home room teacher?
We didn't have home room.
28. Who will re-post this after you?
29. Who was your high school sweetheart?
Hmm, probably Nick
30. Do you still talk to people from high school?
31.Did you win prom queen or king?
32. Where did you work in high school?
Blackfoot Animal Clinic
33. what were your grades?
A's & B's
34. What was your dress style?
I don't know--I guess normal.
35. What year did you graduate?