Friday, September 26, 2008

I know, I know, I've been severly lacking in my posting. I only wish I had a cool reason for it. But I don't. I've just been finding myself overwhelmed & feeling like I just can't keep up on everything. I've been letting things go & blogging is one of those things. The bad thing, and what I have to change is that I've been letting slide alot of the things that I really enjoy & that I think help to keep me (somewhat) sane. I've got alot of choices in front of me & a lot of things on my plate. But I promise I'll start blogging again!

But I'm going to start tomorrow. For tonight, I have a headache & I'm going to bed.

2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

Can't wait to catch up....i've missed hearing all you do! :) I totally understand the busy thing! Keep blogging if you can....you'll look back on it in a year and be soooo glad you did it!

Micah and Jen said...

PS--Amy has a blog!
http://towingchildrenout.blogspot.com/