Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I have been so bad about posting lately! Life has been so crazy. I've had a change at work and am now working in a different department---actually the same department that I spent 4 years in before going to my last position. So it's a little bit like going home again, but with training on all the things that have changed in the last two years!

Between the new job and the insurance inspections, it seems like I'm running around like crazy all day long! But the inspections often take me to places that I really enjoy. On Saturday, we spent the day in Jackson Hole, Wy. For any of you who have not eve been there, it is just absolutely stunning. I love getting to go there. This weekend, for some reason, it looked like the Teton Mountains were so close!! I don't think I've ever seen that good of a view of the Grand Teton. The wildlife were out in abundance--we saw deer, elk, moose, and bison. It was a great day--I got to combine work with a terrific day with my family.








1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

I am glad things are working out for you with work. I LOVE Jackson....but have a bigger love for the Idaho side! :) You should see the view out my in-laws front door...AMAZING and you feel like you are right there! It's incredible....you should join us some time! They have a camp ground right there next to his parents house....it's so fun and so beautiful! That's where we got married--on the campground. You should stop buy sometime...when you aren't insanely busy! :)