Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Wow....I am really terrible at updating my blog this year!  I'd say nothing has happened, which is little true, but on the other hand, not true at all, because it's Josh's Senior Year, and so, so much has been going on!  If I ever get 2 minutes, I'll update. 

But today, I want to wish my mom a Happy Mother's Day!  I love my mom so much.  She drives me crazy sometimes, and I know I drive her nuts too.  But I don't have words to express how grateful I am for her and for everything she has done for me and everything she stands for.  She has taught me my entire life by the example she sets and the person that she is.  It's not something she has to work at, it's just the way she is.  She has a deep well of strength that I appreciate so much.  Not many people would take the challenges she's been given and excel at them the way she has. 

I love you mom!!!

3 comments:

Fudle said...

Dear Blogger.
I have set up a new blog directory and would really like to list your blog in it.
Please take a look at my site www.fudle.co.uk if you like what you see and would like to list your blog fill in the form on the home page.
Many thanks Neil
P.S its free

Unknown said...

Interesting blog!
http://olczixo.blogspot.com/ ENJOY! :)

Unknown said...

Beautifully expressed and well written post.
hotmail customer service uk