Thursday, June 26, 2008

Spilling my Secret....


Ok, so this may come as a surprise to alot of you reading this. I am a huge, huge, huge Wheel of Fortune fan!! I know, that's more than a little geeky, but there you go. That's my secret. I'm a closet Wheel fan! And, by the way, I am extremely good at it! But, I do have a reason for spilling my big secret. When we were in Boise last weekend, I turned on the TV in the motel room & happened to catch a blurb on the news about Wheel. Yes, they were in Boise that very same Saturday, playing the wheel game & looking for contestants. Ohhh, I SO wanted to go & try out!!! Unfortunately, I had to work on Saturday. By the time we went through where they were, there were soooo many people there & it was so hot, so I decided not to stand in line for 3 hours to try for it. But I did get pictures of the Wheel van!!!

2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

Hilarous! My grandma was obsessed with this game show and would have kicked anyones butt playing....she could have been rich & famous! I am so sad that you didn't get to try out for it...that would have been so cool!

Heather said...

Sister...there is nothing wrong with watching "Wheel" it's a very challenging show!