Monday, June 23, 2008

This weekend was the world famous Boy Scout Fish Fry in Aberdeen. I have not missed a year since James & Josh came to live with us. However, this year, I missed it. I ended up having to travel that weekend for business. I got to spend a couple of days in one of my favorite cities, Boise! I dragged my mom along with me so I didn't have to be bored out of my mind alone & she was such a good sport, chauffeuring me around for 48 hours! Of course, even though I had to work, I took some photos.


Ok, so I have to admit that I didn't really take these two photos, but I thought they were both so pretty! In addition to being a fun city to spend time in, I think Boise is just so pretty!
Boise has these beautiful old neighborhoods with these big, wonderful trees & these lovely gracious old homes. When I'm there, I love to drive through these neighborhoods.



We also went to another of my favorite places--Sun Valley! Sun Valley is the playground of the rich & famous. But I think it is just absolutely gorgeous. It's nestled in the mountains and it is beautiful there.



And I just thought these were so cute! They were outside a locally owned gallery. I don't know if they're pieces of art or not, but they sure made me laugh!



All in all, while it was busy, it was a really fun trip. Thanks so much mom for going along with me!

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

Glad you had fun and you didn't miss too much at the fish fry....just lots of HEAT! We were roasting the entire time and running our tails off...hopefully this is the LAST year my parents will be in charge! :) Missed you though!