Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Walk to Remember


Have you ever had a movie that just kicks your butt every time you watch it? This is one of those movies for me. The other one for me is Remember The Titans. I know this is probably hokey, but oh well. I love this movie! And it only has a little bit to do with the fact that Shane West is hot! It's forever old & I've seen it probably 100 times, as I own it on DVD. But last night it was on TV & I found myself, as usual, unable to change the channel! So I'm sitting there watching this beautiful love story & found myself, as usual, with water collecting and then leaking out of, my eyes. Of course, by the end I was bawling. Seriously, if you haven't seen this movie you should. It's a beautiful story of redemption, second chances, kindness, and the power that pure, Christ-like love can have on a life.

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

I won't watch this one ever again....I hate movies that make me cry! I cry enough as it is! :)