Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Walking down Memory Lane

So I was going through things yesterday & found some fun photos! My family is big on pictures & I just love these!
I was in kidnergarten & this was my teacher, who I adored! Mrs. Ipsen. No idea who the boy is.
We had the best restaurant in the town I grew up in...Friendly's. I think they served food as well, but my family only ever went there for dessert. This was after something where we all had to be dressed up...I don't even know what. But they always made me these little sundaes that are so cute! That's my Grandpa behind me. Grandpa lived in Idaho Falls for about the last 5 years of his life...it was the first time in my life that he lived near me & I loved having him close & getting to know him. The best part was that I was in high school & driving by then, so I got to go visit him a lot.This was my group in high school. From left to right, Becky, Julianna(a Brazilian exchange student), Tia, Akiko(a Japanese exchange student, Jenni, me, Jennifer, and Amy.
And this is the funnest to me! This is Josh, when he was about 3. WAAAYY before he came to live here...they were actually visiting. Wasn't he absolutely adorable???

This is Josh at this last year. The only thing you can't see is that he's now over 6 foot.

1 comment:

Jones' said...

Oh my gosh those are some great pics and how fun to remember those days!