Friday, July 24, 2009

Have you ever seen horses like this?

I've been doing some traveling for work. I know, big surprise! I ended up traveling 3 days this week, which I don't normally like to do, but it was needed. Tuesday, I was in Ogden. They are apparently having some big rodeo there this summer & they had these really cool horses all over down town. They are all painted with different pictures on them. I thought they were so cool, I had to drive around the block about 6 times to take photos of them all!







2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

I have seen horses like that! Down in Mesa they have statues all the time....and I think these were there once or twice! Pretty funny that you drove all over to take pics of them! :)

Liza said...

I know! I'm a major dork! But I thought they were so cool!