Monday, June 29, 2009

Thank You April!

I got the funnest package in the mail today! My dear friend April read my post on my blog about thinking that Bella's song from Twilight was so pretty. Being the kind, thoughtful person that she is, she somewhere rooted up the sheet music for me of not only Bella'Lullaby, but also of a song called River Flows In You that I have discovered today a lot of Twilight fans thought should be Bella's Lullaby. She also sent me a disc with both songs on it! Both are now on my i-tunes, where they will be played regularly & I have already sat down at the piano to mess with the sheet music for both. They are a far cry from the Primary songs I have been playing lately, but it will be good to stretch my fingers out and actually play again. Thank you so much April!!!

Here's the Youtube of River Flows In You for those who have never heard it. It's super, super pretty.

4 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

that is so sweet! :) Now....are you going to give in and become one of us (a Twilight fan) or do we have to "turn" you into one ourselves??? (sharpening my teeth....he he he)

Liza said...

Nope, I still don't think I can bring myself to be a Twilight fan. But I do like the music!

Tanya said...

What a sweet friend! I'm glad you found my blog. It is fun to stay in touch.

Jones' said...

How cool!