Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Thank you John & Denise!

If you were to ask Josh or any of his friends what the first thing they think of when they think of our house, I'm pretty sure there would be two words. Pizza and cookies! Well, Emmett would add Twizzlers, but that's a whole different story. Josh's crew loves it when we have pizza parties here. The pizzas are always home made with my secret recipe that as of this weekend, has been passed down through the family in the form of me giving it to James. And they know that the cookie jar is always stocked. In fact, they generally walk in the house, say "HI" and head to the cookie jar!

Two years ago for Christmas, I got what I thought at the time was a funny Christmas gift from my brother John & sister in law Denise. It was this little guy. He's kinda funny looking, awesome because he's got the Sox logo on, of course. Little did I know that this guy would provide so much happiness and joy to Josh & his friends. So thanks John & Denise, for a gift that makes the entire house happy every weekend!

No comments: