Saturday, March 20, 2010

What a sweet face...














































































...how could you ever get mad at this cute, sweet face? That cute, crooked smile, those dimples. Maybe it's because I live with him that those dimples and that cute crooked smile do nothing for me!! Kidding. I love that sweet face. Josh & I get along really, really well about 98% of the time. But boy oh boy was yesterday one of the 2%!!! Yesterday I would have been more than willing to give that boy away to any takers. Today's back to a good day though and even when he's a big ol' pain in the butt, I do love that guy!!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

I can't wait to do his Senior pics....it's going to be a B-L-A-S-T!!!!

Liza said...

Yeah it will, because he will do ANYTHING, and the camera loves him!!

Jones' said...

Lol! Welcome to being in charge! Last week I left my kiddo with his dad at work and drove off very quickly, lol!