Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Giving Thanks

A very good friend reminded me yesterday of the value found in learning to live for my blessings.  I think sometimes I spend far too much time wallowing in my trials and focusing on the bad things that come my way.  I have so much good in my life though and don't take enough time to truly be grateful for all the many wonderful things in my life.  So I thought such a good way to focus on my blessings would be to give thanks for them all.

**my amazing family**
**my awesome friends, who are always there for me**
**my health**
**a job I really enjoy**
**working for a company that is based on integrity**
**working with people I enjoy and respect**
**being able to learn from my mistakes**
**being able to choose the path my life takes**
**a working brain**
**no physical ailments**
**the gift of agency**
**a foundation of beliefs and faith**
**the knowledge of a loving Heavenly Father**
**my wonderful dogs who always seem to know what my mood is**
**the ability to work my feelings out through piano**
**music**
**the ability to find humor in life***
**laughter** 
 **ice cream**


1 comment:

Jenni said...

definately ICE CREAM! So glad you included that one! :) Love you girl.....and don't you EVER forget how amazingly wonderful you are!!!!!