Sunday, March 27, 2011

Two little angels!

I got to spend most of the weekend with two sweet little angels!  My wonderful friend Jenni went out of town for a couple of days and trusted me with her sweet little twin girls.  I love all of Jen's kids and had so much fun getting to stay with Lili and Koryn.  I had a baby shower to go to yesterday afternoon, so had Josh come in and watch them for me.  Josh has spent time with little kids at basketball games and things, but never spent any amount of time with kids.  He was so, so nervous about being responsible for them. It was funny.  In the first hour or so he was with them, I got about 8 texts, and 5-6 phone calls, with concern about various things, telling me what they were doing.  Then the next text I got from him was, Take your time...I love these girls!  I got back to Jenni's to find two very happy little girls and one very smitten teenage boy.  Those two sweet girls have him wrapped totally around their little fingers, and he's wanting to know when he can babysit again.  Love those sweet girls!!  Thanks for trusting me with them for the weekend Jenni!!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

ah! These photos melt my heart!!!! Thanks so much for coming in and taking care of them for me....it's so nice to know they are safe and well taken care of....and I KNEW Josh would do just fine! And they LOVE HIM!!!! He can come and babysity any ol' time! :) Thanks a million....you're the BEST!!!!