Monday, January 19, 2009

A very big, exciting, scary change!


So, this is the end of an era for me, and it's quite scary! But at the same time, I'm so super excited! I have worked at Melaleuca for 6.5 years. They have been a good company to work for, but due to some changes in my life, the time came earlier this month for me to leave the company. I had been planning to do this, I just had originally planned to do it sometime this summer. I'm so excited to be able to work from home though & be able to spend more time with my family. With my previous work schedule, I wasn't able to go to alot of Josh's activities, and now I will be able to.
Whew..so I have to take a lot of deep breaths, because I don't do the whole change thing very well, but I am way excited abou this change!

3 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

WOW! That is a big change!!! I am excited for you though! It will be great you don't have to commute anymore....that 45 minute drive every day had to be a killer...especially in the winter! Let me know if I can help you with anything! Oh...what are doing at home anyways....selling lots of eggs from your chickens? Okay, you know I am totally kidding right? Just thought you might enjoy a good laugh! :) Hugs!

Micah and Jen said...

So I told Micah you had quite working at Melaworld and guess what he said???
"why, are her chickens making that many eggs?"
HOW FUNNY IS THAT? Great minds think alike I guess!!! :) Glad everything is going great for you!!!

Jones' said...

Yeah! that drive had to be horrible but you will love the freedome from working at home and being so close to family, change is good sometimes and everything will work out.