Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Very Happy Birthday Wish....

Okay everyone....this is Liza's friend, Jenni, making this post....because obviously she isn't going to let you all know it's her Birthday TODAY!!! (see what happens when you trust me with your password!:) Anyhow, I just wanted to wish Liza the happiest of Birthdays and to let you all do the same. So let's make a list here of all the wonderful things we love about our dear friend, Liza:
1. She is one of the nicest people I have ever known!
2. She is always so willing to help others out
3. She has been one of my best friends in the world for a very long time
4. She is willing to stand up for what she believes in
5. She really knows how to have a good time
6. Her sense of humor is so great....she can totally be so funny and not take herself too seriously
7. She is just a great person!
Well....I could list a ton more but I wanted to let you guys do some too....so I don't want to steal your ideas! :) Please leave your list for Liza in the comments and make her feel like this is the best Birthday ever!
Hope this is a Very Happy Birthday Liza! We all love you!!!

4 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Happy Birthday Liza!! I remember how fun you always were at girls camp. I still remember you took me on my first sniper hunt and you totally had me fooled. Well done! :D I hope you have a great birthday.

Jason Lewis said...

Happy Birthday Liza!!! I enjoy keeping up with my OLD friends. JK. I am older then you anyway. I love checking out your blog and seeing what is up in your life. We all sure had lots of fun way back then. Hope you have a great Birthday!!!

Jones' said...

Hi, Liza like always a day or two, lol, late, but happy Birthday I hope you have a wonderful weekend and have some time off to enjoy it!

Goodwin Family said...

Happy Late Birthday!! I hope you had a great day!!