Friday, May 15, 2009

The poor van!

Last Friday, I had an inspection in Pocatello. My mom went with me, because she wanted to go to the quilt shop down there. After we left the quilt shop, we crossed Garrett Way, on Poleline. About 40 feet down the road, some guy decided to change lanes into our lane. Only he forgot to make sure that he was in front of us before coming into our lane! So he munched the front panel on the passenger side of my mom's van with his rear driver's side door. Crazy guy! So here's the poor van...
Thank goodness for good insurance! Her insurance covers rental car payment, so she's had a rental car for a week now. And what a car it is! While it's a little large, it is so plush & has so many features that the dang thing practically drives itself! It's a 2009 Lincoln Towncar & man! It is a nice car!
I never thought I would say this though. As nice as the car is, I miss the van & will be happy when the old girl is back with the family!

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

That stinks! At least you got a good deal in the rental car though....it's always fun to have a rental for a while to see what another car is like....but I agree, getting YOUR car back is so much better in the long run!