Sunday, May 10, 2009

Where have I been?

I didn't realize it had been almost a month since I posted! Where have I been? Working, that's where! When I left Melaleuca to go out and do my own thing, I was really worried that I wouldn't have enough business to make a living. The last month has proven that might not be all that much of a concern, however. I have been so busy that most weeks I can't even finish everything I need to do. I have, however, been to some pretty places.
We went to Driggs last week. We went to a charming little restaurant with great sandwiches and fries & had an enjoyable drive in a beautiful valley. It was a nice sunny day in the valley, but the clouds were dark and stormy over the mountains.
I went to Sun Valley twice in the last month. I love Sun Valley!!! It's so pretty, no matter the season.
We went to Ogden and then Logan one day last week as well. I have never made the drive from Ogden up to Logan--it is just gorgeous making that drive from one valley to the next. No matter that I see the mountains every day, I never fail to be amazed by them. The barn is an old abandoned one that we saw as we were driving through some little town & we just thought it was super cool looking.
I went to Jackson last week & while it's not very close, I did see a buffalo, which I was pretty excited about, because I never see wildlife while I'm traveling.

Of course, there's also been track, which is now officially over. Josh's 4X400 team placed 2nd at Districts, but each district only takes one relay team to states. Some photos, however, from the last meet that we went to.
Emmett preparing to get his start
Terrance, Kenzie, Hannah & Josh

Kaitlyn--I sure love this girl!
Josh running the mile
Kallie--this girl is super fast!











3 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Great pics! So I'm curious, what are you doing now?

Liza said...

I do insurance inspections. I work as a contractor for three different companies. I'm able to work out of a home office, and in addition to doing work right in Idaho Falls, Blackfoot, and Pocy, travel to Ogden/Logan, Sun Valley, Twin Falls, and occasionally Jackson and Boise. I love it!

Micah and Jen said...

wow girl you have been busy! I was wondering where you went too!?! Looks like fun to be able to travel.....someday I might get to do that again! :) Love the Teton Valley though....it's my favorite place to be!