Monday, June 22, 2009

What have we been up to?

I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted. So, what have we been up to around here?



The dog shows in Blackfoot were a couple of weeks ago. As always, we were there! We worked this year, as we don't have anything to show right now. It was fun to get to be there & getting paid for it is always a perk!


Josh got me a GPS! How sweet was that? He knew I've been sort of wanting one, because it would make my life so much easier with work, but he also knew that I was far, far too cheap to ever actually buy one! He found them on sale last week & gave me a wonderful surprise! I used it for the first time for a trip last week & it was amazing!



Josh got a super short haircut! His hair had gotten so darn long & he finally got a chance to get it cut. It's so short!



Josh went on a work trip with me last week while he was off work. Good trip--I got tons of work done & he beat the game he was playing on his Gameboy!




Josh is doing a summer basketball program. Their first tournament was at West Jefferson. They had fun on what they called their "road trip"!






Josh & a bunch of friends went to Hannah's dance competition in Idaho Falls. She's so good & does a great job!!






There was a basketball tournament at Snake River this last weekend. Josh's JV team won the championship game! Yay for them! They did great!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Josh gave you a GPS?! Was he feeling OK?

Micah and Jen said...

you have been busy! I wanted to hit the dog shows....but the weather was too nasty to take the babies out in....so maybe next year! As soon as I saw your pics of the dance team I knew who they were....I LOVED the bench dance! Wasn't it amazing? They are such an incredable team!!! So, when do you get summer vacation?

Liza said...

Yeah, Erin, Josh got me a GPS. He has these bouts where he's just terrific!

Jen, I was going to call you about the shows, but the weather was so bad, there was no way I was going to suggest that you bring those babies out! Hannah's dance team is awesome! Summer vacation for me is whenever I can snatch it. Usually between trips. And I"m usually the freest after the 15th and the first of the month.