Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The best friends










































I have the best friends in the world! The last month or so has been sort of hard for me for various reasons. I have discovered in that time that I am probably the luckiest girl in the world, because I have the very best friends ever! Whenever I'm having a bad day or going through something rough, they take time out of their lives, which I know are busy and full, to make sure that I'm ok and to let me vent & to commiserate with me. They take my side but aren't afraid to give me the kick in the butt I so often need. The other day, it meant so much to me to pull a card from my dear friend Jen out of the mail and know that I mattered enough for her to take the time from her 5 kids to send me those sweet words. My parents always taught me the importance growing up of good friends, so I realize how fortunate I am to have such amazing friends & count myself double lucky that two of them have been friends for about half my life!

Thanks you guys! I love you all so much & hope to be as good a friend to you as you are to me.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

You do realize that we are only good friends because you have taught US how to be that way! Love you!!!