Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Good luck Tasha!!



Tonight I went to a farewell, or better termed, a "see ya later" party for one of the most amazing people I know. I'm so excited for Tasha as she starts a new chapter of her life, going to Boise to go to graduate school. As she is in every other avenue of her life, she's going to be amazing and successful. But boy, I'm going to miss her!! I'm gonna miss great lunches where we laugh and giggle. I'm going to miss knowing that when I'm in a bad mood, or down, or sad, she'll be able to pull me out of it and make me stop taking myself so seriously. I can't wait for the next time Tasha comes home to visit & I get to hang out with her again! Good luck Tasha. You're going to be amazing in school and as you conquer Boise! I love you girl.

No comments: