Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I totally am...

My aunt is an awesome cross stitcher.  Years ago, she owned a store.  When the store closed, she sent me a bunch of inventory....fabric, patterns, etc.  I never did anything with it, because I am not at all a cross stitcher.  Then I met Aunt D in Ogden for lunch one day a few years ago and she took me to a cross stitch store.  It was so cool!  The things that talented people can create with cross stitch is amazing.  So I decided I wanted to pick it up.  I learned how, but do not have the love for it that my aunt does.  I've started several different projects, but to this date, have only ever finished one project.  I lost it, but found it last week and am so excited, because it's perfect for me!  And being as it may well be the only project I ever finish, I believe I am going to need to frame it and put it in a place of honor!!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

WOW! look at you being all crafty....to bad it's "the sox" and not the "d-backs" he he he You do know I am totally kidding right???