Saturday, April 11, 2009

Crazy busy!

I have been so busy with work the last couple of weeks that I haven't had any time to do anything fun! Not that I am complaining at all, because I'm not. When I first started my new venture, doing my inspections and being able to work at home, I was really scared that I wouldn't get enough work to be able to pull my weight financially. That fear is quickly going away, as there are times when I'm so busy I worry only that I won't have enough time to get it all done! But, the benefit of my work is that I get to spend some time in some beautiful places & I am not stuck in an office all day long. This week, I spent Tuesday in Sun Valley. It is just beautiful up there year round, whether there's snow on the ground & mountains or if spring is starting to bloom. I went into this neighborhood in a canyon at the base of the foothills. The further into this neighborhood I went, the more snow there was on the ground. It was so pretty back there! I walked across this little bridge over a stream & had to take a couple of photos, because the water was so pretty!

Thursday, we spend the day in Twin Falls. Twin to me, is a funny town. There is the huge canyon that runs through this town, and it doesn't seem to bother anyone. They just build right up to the cliff. You can't really see it in these two photos, but this yard goes right to the edge of the cliff. The fence is probably less than one foot from the edge. It's crazy to me, but sure does make for gorgeous views!

No comments: