Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter! I hope you all have a wonderful, wonderful day! I hope the Easter Bunny is kind to you and your children & brings everyone lots of chocolate & treats.

Mostly, however, I hope that on this day, as you celebrate the fun of Easter, you remember the true meaning of the Easter holiday. Take the time to remember that we celebrate this holiday not because of the Easter Bunny, but because our Lord and Savior gave all for us. He lived a sinless life, yet suffered and died for us for no reason other than that he loved us. He loved us enough that he was willing to be persecuted and killed for us. He loved me enough for that. What have I done to deserve that? I hope that today, and every other day, I can remember that & show my gratitude by my daily actions and by striving to be the best that I can.

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

Happy easter to you! This is a great post....and what I need after our busy day....that did include the easter bunny & church! I think from now on our bunny will come on Saturday instead of Sunday....Shamae gave me that great idea! :)