Saturday, April 4, 2009

Party night!

Josh had a group of friends over last night. It was a great group! His friends are so fun! It's interesting to watch...James and Josh have very different personalities, and they are very different in their friendships. James had a very tight group of about 4 guys that were best friends. When he had friends over, there were sometimes other people included, but those other three guys were always there. ALWAYS. Josh is extremely sociable and loves people and friends. He has about 8 "best" friends. He has tons of friends--it seems like we're always hearing a new person's name for the first time. I think that there was only one person who was at his party a couple of weeks ago that was there last night as well. But I kinda like meeting more and more of Josh's friends, because they're a fun group of kids.

Oh yeah, and my home made pizza has been officially declared the best pizza in the world! Thanks Hannah!

Look at that cheesy smile!
Marcus lives across the street. He's three years old than Josh, but they have been friends since Josh was about 3 & Marcus about 6. I don't think there's anything at our house that Marcus isn't at. Yeah, and he's a senior in high school & I used to babysit him. How old am I? Jen, this is Suanne's son!
Watching something on TV
Cammi, Carissa, Emmett, and Marcus
Austin, Hannah, Josh, Shayla, Kenzie, and TJ
Jaiden and Josh have been friends since Josh came to live with us at 7 years old. Jaiden was one of my primary kids at about the same age. He has got to be one of my favorite people ever! I love this kid! He's been a good friend to Josh for a lot of years & is a great guy!
I am not at all sure what started this, but it ended up being a dogpile on the couch. Kenzie laid down & then Shayla, then Kade, and Josh--I don't have a photo of it, but Emmet was the top of the pile--no one could handle anyone else!
Kade & Jaiden--Kade is another old friend of Josh's. And yet another kid I babysat for....actually, I think I remember when Kade was born, as his mom was my YW leader at the time!

Hannah is, I believe, trying to smother Josh in both of the above photos. Josh completely deserved it though! Hannah's one of my new favorites of Josh's friends...she's a doll!
Emmett, Shayla, and Kenzie
The morning after. The guys who stayed here last night.




3 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Oh my goodness I think I know a couple of those boys...knew is more like it. So Jaiden is Melanie and Jeff's boy and Kade is Mike and Becky's boy? Can't believe how old they've gotten. And Marcus...my goodness, I still see him as a little boy too. Well it looks like lots of fun though!

Liza said...

Yep, you've got them all right. I feel old every time I look at them! They're good, good kids.

Micah and Jen said...

That is crazy how big they all are! I am pretty sure I have babysat most of them!!! Maybe even changed a few diapers? SCARY! Seriously, I am that scary person that tells teens "I use to change your diapers!" I hate getting old!!! Looks like you have THE party house of the area! :) Good times....brings back lots of "basement" memories! :)