Monday, April 6, 2009

Great Conference!

Conference weekend was awesome as always! James got two tickets for the Sunday morning session from our Bishop & he took his brother with him. They went down on Saturday afternoon and stayed with a friend of James' from his mission. It was the first time either of them have ever gone to a live session & it was fun to hear them talk about it when they got home last night. They had a terrific time. Josh in particular loved it & loved the Christus. I don't know how, but this was the first time he'd ever been to the visitors center and seen the Christus. I, on the other hand, was more than happy to stay home and watch conference from the couch!

Of course, I pilfered through their photos!
Look at those two handsome boys!
Seriously!? How cute are they?
Josh thought the conference center was so cool & couldn't believe how big it was
This was taken from their seats, before conference
Again, from their seats, They didn't realize just how big it is!



2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

I love conference and I love that building! It amazes me every time we see it! How fun to get to go to a live session....I hope to someday! :)

Charlotte See said...

Conference is always such a wonderful experience, in person, or from the comfort of your own couch! I'm more of a couch conference lover myself.