Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Holy Gorgeousness!!!

I got to spend yesterday in one of my favorite places---Jackson Hole! it's so gorgeous up there! I go along the Palisades Reservoir and just had to get some photos of how beautiful it was. There are times I do love traveling for work!


There was a guy wind surfing--it looked so fun!










I thought the ski hills looked so cool--it looks like you ski right down into town.


How can something so pretty be so evil? Wheat fields ready to harvest are so pretty--too bad they cause me so much misery while they're being harvested!

On a totally different note, Josh started soccer practice last night! He was so excited to get back on the field. When I dropped by to see him, the new coach had them running, running, running!

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

isn't it just beautiful up there? And I am so jealous that my hubby got to grow up in such beautiful country....while I grew up in desert! :) Yay for soccer.....bet it gets a little energy out! :)