Saturday, August 1, 2009

Looking Good!

Wow! The yard looks amazing! Josh had a big party last night that somehow, over the last week, has gone from being Josh's party to being Josh, Emmett, and Cooper's party. Emm & Coop helped finish getting the yard ready and spent a couple of days, toiling around here for me. I paid them in food & cookies. I had some happy boys around here! Look at how nice it is...

Relaxing & goofing off the night before the final push to get ready.

I am not sure how this hat got pulled out, but Emmett found it & made it his. You'll see this hat in the party photos. It was much fought over.

Cooper

Josh

The guys have taken to taking Josh's mattress to the family room to sleep on. This way they don't have to sleep on the floor. They make me laugh!

Emmett told me this weekend that our house is basically his other home & we are like family. What a great kid he is--this guy is welcome around here anytime!




Hard at work?






But it does look terrific! Thanks guys--you three are the best! There's cookies for you anytime around here!

No comments: