Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Strolling down memory lane

Yesterday, I took a little walk down Memory Lane, looking at a bunch of old family photos. It was fun to see all of them, so I decided to post them to the blog. Of course, as I'm choosing the photos to put up, I get to edit & make sure I post only pre-approved ones of me!


How cute was Josh? He was about 4 in this photo

Me in Kidnergarten

Me at about 4, with my grandpa behind me

My sister in law Denise and I one Christmas

I think I was about 7

James and Josh

Dad, my brother Andy and Lynn Mason lifting a wall on the house we built

Andy and Tyler

I think this was 6th grade

James, Josh, and Alaina

Dad at one of his Changes of Command

Mom & Dad at a Change of Command

Josh

Nieces Valerie, Brittany, and me at Yellowstone, sliding down a snow pile

Josh--so cute!

My niece Wendy

my nieces Brittany and Valerie

me & Dad the day I was born

I don't know, like a year or so

My Grandpa

my brother Andy

Andy with Valerie and brittany
The next three are my brother Bob--isn't he handsome?




my niece Kelsey

my niece Elise

Nieces Andrea, Brittany, Valerie, Sarah, Wendy, and nephew Michael

How cute is she! This is Sarah

1 comment:

Jones' said...

How sweet Liza thanks for sharing!