Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Beautiful Jackson

I got to go to one of my favorite places on Monday. I had a bunch of work in Jackson, WY, so I made the trip up. When I go, I go along the Palisades rather than over the pass. I so love that trip and especially at this time of year, it was gorgeous!

The Snake River near Swan Valley


The hills along the Palisades Resevoir

Mountain in the mist outside of Alpine, WY

So pretty!

Some of the best skiing ever--in the summer, they have this really cool slide that you can take down the ski slopes at Jackson




Along Palisades again. So, so, so pretty!!!!

5 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

BEAUTIFUL! You are so lucky to get to travel....I only see the insides of dirty diapers all day! :)

Liza said...

That's it Jen--one of these days on a day trip, we're packing up those kids & you're coming with me!

Erin said...

*Sigh* I have to admit, I'm jealous! But I am also thrilled that you get to travel to such beautiful places on a regular basis. One day maybe.....

Jones' said...

Lol, Lize I missed you by one day, I was in Thayne, Wy on Sunday so close to Alpine and I love when the leaves start to turn there, but we went through Soda Springs. I think Travis just likes making me car sick with all those corners! Lol!

Liza said...

that's too funny Amy--I was actually in Thayne on Monday!