Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My very own Custom Quilt by Judie!

This past spring, my mom started making an Around The World quilt in some scraps she had. As I watched it come together, I kept thinking about how much I loved it--it's colors that I love & it's just beautiful! So I mentioned to mom how much I loved it & she gave it to me! I am thrilled to have one of my mom's custom quilts! Her work is just beautiful. My new quilt is the perfect size to use for napping & is my new Sunday afternoon quilt. Thanks mom! I love it!!


3 comments:

Erin said...

Nice!

Micah and Jen said...

I'm jealous! I want a Sunday afternoon quilt!!! Except I would need one done in greens and browns if it were to match my house....maybe someday! :)

Jones' said...

Very beautiful, great work and I am jealous!