Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!!!
























Today is my mom and dad's anniversary...#48. My dad has been gone 15 years now, but as I truly believe that theirs is an eternal love and marriage, I still celebrate today as their anniversary and know that mom does as well.

My mom and dad were an amazing example to me of how a marriage should be. I knew every single day of my life that they loved each other. More than that, they liked and respected each other. I always know that the most important things to both my mom and dad were each other and us kids. From my parents, I learned that marriage is a special bond to be shared with your best friend and the love of your life. My mom set the bar super, super high for me by marrying the best man I have ever known.

I love you mom & dad! And for all of us, the 5 kids, 21 grandkids, and 2 great grandchildren who have so far come from your marriage, I thank you for falling in love and for being the people that you are!!!

No comments: