Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Love this hotel

I find myself in Boise tonight for work. I travel over here about once every 6 weeks. Boise's one of my favorite places to work--it's a great city, I have a terrific friend who lives here, and I get to do some of my favorite work here. When I'm here, I always stay at the same hotel. the Inn America, which I love! The staff here is so good. When I walk in the lobby, they know who I am and have my paperwork ready and prepared for me. They know me by name and know what my room preferences are. When I asked the manager this morning for directions to the restaurant I was meeting a friend at for lunch, she remembered this evening when I got back & asked me how it was. In addition to terrific service, the price can't be beat! There are very few hotels where you get a nice, newly remodeled room, a good location, and awesome service for $45.00. I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay in the Boise area.


My brand newly remodeled room--I am the first guest to be in this new room!

I met a terrific old friend for lunch today. She took me to a restaurant called Tuscano's, which is a Brazilian grill. It was amazing, fantastic, delicious, wonderful! I absolutely loved it. But the best part was spending time with a good friend that I haven't seen as much as I should have over the years!

One of my inspections today was up in the foothills outside the city. The view from up there was absolutely beautiful. I can't imagine ever tiring of having this view overlooking the entire city and valley.

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

I am totally LOVING that red room! Gorgeous! :) Micah's hotel in San Jose was like that. That is where he always stayed when he worked there (for like a year off and on) and they were super nice. We stayed there during our honeymoon and they teased us that we would bring our children someday...never happened though! :) Glad you're having fun and can't wait to see you Saturday!
PS--Happy birthday tomorrow!!!