Sunday, January 17, 2010

Winter Fest & Birthday lunch

Yesterday was a good day. It started off with lunch with two of my best friends. I have known Jenni & Amy half my life, since my parents moved me to Idaho in 8th grade. I met Jenni my first day at school after we moved here & we because immediate friends. One of the biggest regrets in my life is that Jenni and I drifted apart after high school and lost each other for a number of years. And one of the biggest blessings in my life in the last few years is that Jenni and I have been able to find each other again and settle back into our close friendship. So the three of us went to Bajio's for lunch. If you've never been there, you should--it's a really good Mexican grill. Lunch was good, but the company was awesome! It was fun to be able to sit and relax and have some girl time! Thanks guys--I love you!!

Last night was the Winter Fest dance at Snake River. Josh took a good friend of his, Hannah, and they doubled with Josh's best friend Emmett and his date, Whitney. They went bowling & then came here for diner & to Emmett's house for dessert. They were such a fun group--they laughed the entire time they were here.

They enjoyed dinner & then decided to play "the spoon game" which isn't really so much a game as it is a chance to pick on the one who doesn't know what the joke is. Emmett was the "dummy" last night. Once he realized he was being conned & whacked on the head by Josh, he decided to try to get even.

















1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

I had sooo much fun at lunch! I was a grea day! :) Thanks for coming and for being my friend! Love ya!!!! HUGS! :)