Friday, January 15, 2010

Love him!!!

Josh always makes me laugh! I love that boy. He always seems to be able to sense my mood & know what I need sometimes even before I do. Yesterday, he sent me a text that said. You've seemed sad. I just want you to know I love you. He's such a good guy.

Sunday, he made me laugh so hard. He was wearing old sweats and a pair of nasty old work boots with a wife beater undershirt. I told him to get dressed for dinner before he came to the table. So my goofy guy comes out "dressed for dinner" Yep, this is really what he wore!

1 comment:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

hahahahaha!! What a funny kid! Glad he is so intuitive to your needs. That's special. :-) You're a great person Liza...don't forget it! (If ya do I might have to come out there and kick your butt to remind ya that you are great. ;)