Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Next Stage of the Family

After putting up my br0ther Bob & his family, I kind of forgot about the rest of my family! I am probably closest to my brother John. I'm not sure if that's because when I was little & he was first married, I spent alot of time with he & his wife, or if it's because John & I are in the same line of work & I call him to ask him alot of questions! I love going to visit John & Denise & their beautiful daughters, Rachelle & Kelsey.

Denise, John, Kelsey & Elise in their most recent family photo

My two beautiful nieces, Rachelle(on the left) & Kelsey(on the right). Kelsey is almost 16 & is currently taking driver's ed! Her dad's a little bit scared to have her on the road, but she's sure to be a better driver than her sister! Kelsey is a runner, participating on her high school's cross country & track team & she does exceptionally well! She's also a terrific horsewoman. She runs the boarding aspect of her family's horse business & does a fantastic job with the horses! Rachelle is a year older than James & graduated last year. As I can remember the day she was born, I can't believe she's now in college! Rachelle is a fantastic person & I am so proud of her! She is my niece who has looked just like me since she was born.

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

Gorgeous pictures and again--so fun to see some of your family!