Saturday, July 14, 2007

Family Time

So, I figured since I'd dedicated time to both James & Josh, I had better spend a little bit of time on my other fantastic nieces & nephews. I have four older brothers. My oldest brother, Bob, has the most kids & sends me the most photos, so I'll spend my time on them first!

First is my brother. He looks pretty good for an old guy, huh?
Bob's got a big family. The below photo on the left is three of my beautiful nieces: Wendy, Carrie & Andrea. On the right is another niece, Bob's other daughter Anne.

Below is Bob's youngest daughter Sarah & Andrea, running through a beautiful mountainside meadow near their home. Also below is Bob's son Michael, also in a beautiful area near their home.
My niece Wendy is a nationally ranked cross country skiier. Her goal is to make it to the Olympics. She's well on her way to achieving that goal. Andrea & Michael are also involved in skiing.

Pictured above are Wendy and Michael racing. Below is Andrea racing

And very last is Carrie, Bob's oldest, who got married earlier this summer. Carrie is the first of my nieces & nephews to get married. She was such a beautiful bride! I was shocked to realize when I saw these photos that she looks exactly like my mom did when my mom & dad married.

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

Fun pictures--I had no idea your brother had so many kids! Where do they live? Love the skiing pictures--very cool. They all look like Dunkles!!!!