Saturday, July 14, 2007

I'm a meanie!

So, I've been told I'm incredibly mean. Josh saw the photo that I put of him in the post about James' graduation. Needless to say, he was unimpressed. Josh is almost 14 & is very aware of girls. He is very concerned that somehow, girls he goes to school with will see the photo. Then when he sees them, they'll be so disgusted by the photo that they won't even talk to him. I told him that he should know me well enough by now to know that anything is fair game for me. But I did promise him that I would correct this injustice by posting a good photo of him so that everyone can see his true good looks! I gotta tell you--this kid makes me laugh so hard. He has this great sense of humor.

Josh is a soccer fiend! He participates in a town soccer league. His team, the Blacksnakes, is very, very good! Thus far this year, they have won a tournament, placed 2nd at another & 3rd at yet another. They went to a huge 9-state regional tournament in Boise recently & finished 4th. This terrific group of 10-13 year old young men finished the 4th best team their age in a 9 state region! Wowza! I can't wait to see how they continue to improve as they continue to work together. I watch for them to be invited to this regional tournament again & finish even better! What can I say? Josh is my superhero...

No comments: