Thursday, January 17, 2008

Game #2

So today was game #2, against Preston. Today did not go nearly as well as yesterday. Both 7th & 8th grade lost their games. The Preston team is very, very good. They have a player who is 6'6" and is already being looked at by colleges! Our guys tried hard, but they couldn't even touch him! They did not play well at all the first half, but came back and scored 18 in the second half & played much, much better. Josh scored the first points of the game, got another basket, had 2 assists & a couple of steals. Next game is next Wednesday!



2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

are these games in SR or are you traveling far far away? You are a great "mom" :) So glad he is liking the basketball thing....what fun! Oh, if you ever want to learn digiscrap I would be more than happy to teach you! I do it on my computer and then just upload the pages like pictures.....it's super easy and so fun. Totally got Amy into it too! Oh, I was thinkin we should have a "girls night out--to catch up" sometime soon....you know, dinner out without kiddos to catch up---you me and Amy.....what do you think?

Liza said...

Girls night with you guys would be fun! Let me know when you're thinking about & I'll make sure I'm clear that evening. Games thus far have been in SR. I am probably not going to get to many away games, what with work & all. But I will take the day off for districts in Feb...they're in AF.