Tuesday, January 29, 2008

52 Blessings ~ Week 4

Ok, so I know I'm late this week! But it's not really my fault. I had to go on a business trip & just
got back this afternoon. So, after much pondering, I'm going to express gratitude for something different this week than I had planned. On Saturday, Josh & I had the opportunity to attend the Rexburg Temple Open House. I hadn't planned to go, just thought I'd attend a session at some point. But Josh wasn't able to go with the youth trip & really wanted to go. So I told him I would take him. How glad am I that he wanted to go! It was absolutely beautiful & a wonderful opportunity to attend. I came away awed again at the beauty of the temple & with a renewed gratitude for the blessings available to us within those walls. I am very grateful for the opportunity I have to attend the temple & pray for greater worthiness of the blessings I receive there.

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

Gorgeous huh? Did you get to go into the 2nd ordinance room? That is the one of the creek bottom with the deer and tetons painted....my in-laws property and it holds such a special place for us! That is where we are going to be sealed....hopefully very soon....I'll let you know! :)