Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My birthday!!!

Last week was my birthday.  I guess I should start by saying that last year was probably the worst birthday I have ever had.  I was so looking to make this year a good one!!  I spent my actual birthday with my mom, who took me to a fantastic lunch, and then we went to the salon together for a girls day!  She got a wonderful new haircut, and I let the amazing Daynna have her way with me!  I got a cut and color, and I told her to do whatever she wanted.  As always, Daynna did an amazing job, giving me a color I adore and a cut I love....and can actually make look ALMOST as good as she did!  For my birthday dinner, we enjoyed some very yummy cake, and then ended the evening with a special someone who surprised me by showing up!  I didn't think he'd be able to make it, so it was a double birthday surprise to get to see him.  It was a really great day!!  And then on Friday.....I got to go out to dinner with two of the most amazing women I know.  How many people can say that over 10 years after graduating from high school, their high school best friends are still their best friends?  I am one of the lucky ones who can say that!  I have been fortunate to have Jenni and Amy in my life for over half of my life.  They are amazing women and I love them both very much!  Thank you ladies for so many years of great friendship and for a wonderful night Friday night!!
  

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Well, I consider myself one of the lucky ones to have YOU in my life! Glad you had a terrific birthday this year...you certainly deserved it!!!! Love you! :)