Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Room---finally!

Redoing my room has been a long, ongoing process.  It's not yet totally finished, but it's getting really, really close.  I thought I had a before picture, but I can't find it anywhere.  Thanks so much to my awesome nephew Josh, for all the help with painting and hanging!!

Of course, it would be far too simple for the whole room to just be finished.  I still need new blinds, which will be the wide blinds.  My window treatments will be beautiful gauzy curtains that I love & I already have the super cute rods for them.   


I picked this mirror out a long time ago & got it for Christmas....I love it and it looks just as good as I thought it would over my dresser!! 


I really love my cute desk and work area!  It's fun to sit there and work and love my organizer board that Josh gave me for Christmas.  It keeps me reminded of what I've got going on and when. 


 The only thing that will make my work area better is when I add this super cute chair!!!!  I love it and am way excited to get it.  

 


And this cute and very comfortable chair will be going in an empty corner of my room.  Paired with just the right lamp, which I am willing to search for, it will make a perfect reading corner!

Oh, and the big thing that I still need to do in my room.....hopefully in the next 6 months or so, my carpet that I hate will be replaced with beautiful cherry wood flooring....and then will begin the long search for just the right area rugs!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

SOOOO cute! I need to come and see it in person now! :)