Friday, February 1, 2008

A ME quiz

I think Jenni tagging me means that I'm supposed to do this next, so here goes...

1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? I woke up about 5:45, but then realized that Josh didn't have school and the roads were closed, keeping me from going to work, so I went back to sleep until 7:00
2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? Diamonds
3. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? I don't even know. I don't go out to movies very often--they're way expensive, so we usually just to pay-per-view on Dish.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Without A Trace, Cold Case, How I Met Your Mother
5. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? I don't really do breakfast except on weekends
6. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? I don't have one--really, really long standing family tradition
7. WHAT FOOD DO YOU DISLIKE? I can't stand onions
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CD? I got a Keith Urban CD for Christmas that is quickly becoming a favorite.
9. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? Dodge Grand Caravan...I'm hoping to be able to replace my car that some idiot kid totaled sometime this year.
10. WHAT IS YOU FAVORITE SANDWICH? grilled cheese or tuna fish, depending on my mood
11. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE? Lack of ethics
12. FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING? I have these two pairs of pajama pants that are extremely comfortable--I wear them as often as possible at home!
13. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Ireland, definately.
14. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? In the process of re-painting--going to do stripes in two shades of green--very pretty.
15. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? I don't really have a favorite brand.
16. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? I'd like to move back to New England
17.WHAT WAS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY? My birthdays have been pretty low key for the last few years. I'm the one in the family who really "does up" people's birthdays, but I don't do that for my own, so it's very laid back.
18. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Boston Red Sox baseball games
19. FURTHEST PLACE YOU ARE SENDING THIS? Umm, not that many people read my blog, so probably not very far at all.
20. PERSON WHO WILL NOT SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? um, blogging
21. PERSON YOU EXPECT TO SEND IT BACK FIRST? again, blogging
22. FAVORITE QUOTE? I'm actually not much of a quote person
23. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? January 13th
24. ARE YOU A MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON? I used to be a night person, but I think I'm getting old. Now I have to go to bed much earlier. I am probably at my best in the last morning/early afternoon.
25. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE: 8
26. PETS? You asked for it. Dogs: Corrie, Hannah, Maddie, Brooke, Jessie(James'), Hope, Miranda, Riley, Gibson(really James'), Derek(Josh's), Patterson(Josh's), Garth. Cats: Meow-Meow, Fluffer, Uncle, Nephew, Buffy, Baby
27. ANY NEW AND EXCITING NEWS YOU WANT TO SHARE? Nope
28. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? a veterinarian
29. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Today's actually been a pretty good day. I'm feeling OK
30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? dark Snickers bars
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? carnations or lillies
32. WHAT IS A DAY ON THE CALENDAR YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO? none really
34. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Dinner was this really yummy pork think I made with mushrooms in a cream sauce served on rice with a salad
35. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? I do, but it's never really worked for me...maybe I'm doing it wrong
36.IF YOU WERE A CRAYON COLOR WHAT WOULD COLOR WOULD YOU BE? blue?
37. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? Dr. Pepper
38. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Babe's
39. SIBLINGS? 4 brothers
40. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Christmas. It's a perfect day for me. I get to be with my family & there is no stress!
41. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? my Pound PUppy
42. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall
43. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
44. COFFEE OR TEA? Neither
45. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate
47. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO E-MAIL YOU BACK? no, just blog it!
48. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Tuesday--I had a really rough day on Tuesday
49. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? Other than some dust on the carpet, nothing
50. WHO IS THE FRIEND YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST? Megan--I think we were 4 when we met
51. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? worked until I about fell asleep at the keyboard
52. FAVORITE SMELL? fruity smells...mango, coconut, berries, etc.
53. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? Not being good enough, or not being able to take care of everything that is my responsibility
54. SALTY OR SWEET? depends on my mood--usually sweet though
55. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RING? probably 8--but other than my car & house key, they're all for work--how sad is that?
56. HOW MANY YEARS AT YOUR CURRENT JOB? I've been with my company for 5 1/2 years--at my current position for 1.5 years.
57. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Sundays
58. HOW MANY TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED IN? Ledyard, CT, Vaigaihan, Germany, Gulestein, Germany, Gales Ferry, CT, back to Ledyard, CT, Pingree, ID, Moscow, ID, and then back to Pingree.
59. WHERE DO YOU LIVE NOW? good 'ole Pingree


1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

I am sooooo glad you did this one! So fun to see how we've changed from High School! Thanks for taking the challenge....and I'm sorry that your Tuesday wasn't a good one....thinking of you! :)