Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Boys are Back!

When James was in high school, he had his friends over all the time. I loved that. I loved his friends & loved having them over all the time. Josh, to this point, has never done that with his friends. I'm not sure what made him start wanting to have his friends over, but Friday night he had a big gathering. It was so fun to have the house full of boys again! Josh has a good group of friends, and I'm always so thankful for that, because it's hard to grow up & that core group of friends is so important!

This is what my family room looked like yesterday morningJosh said we had to have a picture of breakfast--this is right before everyone dug in. Pancake covered in fruit syrup, sausage patties, and bacon. Yumm!
Josh & Cooper playing chess. That struck me as really funny. My friends and I never played chess & I don't remember James' friends playing chess either.
Dawson & Daylor watching a movie.Cooper & Dawson playing chess.
I am not sure what Josh's obsession is with standing or kneeling on furniture, but this is about 2 seconds before I killed him for kneeling on my good table!
Cooper is one of Josh's best friends & one of my favorite people ever!

3 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

Oh man I miss breakfast at your house! Your mom sure knows how to cook for a large group....YUMMY! Now I am craving pancakes! :)

Jones' said...

How great to spend time together. By the way, have you started at Convergys yet?

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Wow it looks busy to me!! Busy but fun!!