Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hee Haw

About a month or so ago, our ward put on a Hee Haw. Do any of you remember the show Hee Haw? I remember it as a kid from re-runs. It was this old country hick show that was full of short skits. It was sort of dumb, hokey, and so funny! The ward Hee Haw was hilarious! It was fun to see everyone, from the youth to the leaders of the ward, really getting into it & enjoying the spirit of the show. I didn't think I had any photos of it, because I was using James' camera & it was being dumb. I discovered today though, that the photos did turn out & they're not too bad...I didn't get a ton of photos, but I'm glad I got the ones I did!
Kip Marler, who was the announcer
the Bishopric--Chad Jackson on the guitar, Craig Peck behind the pitch fork, Bishop Thurston in the gnarly wig, and Kevin Warren

2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

That is so fun! I love Lakeview....such a great ward! :)

Anonymous said...

So Cute! I love a good ward activity.