Saturday, August 4, 2007

More of my Fabulous Nieces & Nephews!

So, I've been waiting to put up pictures of my other brother's family, because my SILsaid that she was going to send me new pictures, including photos of her & Andy. I'm still waiting....c'mon Cheri! So, I'm going to go ahead with the photos I have, even though they're old & hope I get the new pics from Cheri soon!
So, this is my SIL Cheri. I can't find the photo of her & Andy together, so we're going to go with the pretty half of the couple! In case it's not obvious from the photo, this is on their wedding day in 1998. Cheri was the most beautiful bride! Andy & Cheri have three gorgeous kids...Brittney, Billy & Tyler.

Brittney is a sophomore. She was on the track team this year & did a terrific job. She's going to be driving soon, which I think scares her parents a little bit. I can't believe all my nieces are getting this old! Britt is a beautiful girl & is so sweet & loving!






Billy is the same age as Josh, and is going into 8th grade this year. Bill's into baseball & has played on a little league team for years. I'm not biased, but he's pretty dang good! Billy's a happy, fun loving kid. He's a prankster & loves to have fun. Plus, he earns mucho extra points with Aunt Liza because he's the only Sox fan of the three kids!

Tyler is the youngest in the family. He's also going into 8th grade this year. As you can see from his shirt, Ty's a Yankees fan. I don't know where Andy & Cheri went wrong with him, but it is fun to mess with him on the phone! Ty's also into baseball & plays on the Little League team with Billy. Tyler's a sweet kid.


I don't get to see this branch of the family as often as I want, because they live farther away, but I sure love them!

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

Fun to hear about more of your family! :)