Sunday, February 3, 2008

52 Blessings ~ Week 5

So, after much thought again this week about what to express gratitude for, I have turned down my mom's suggestion of being thankful that I was born into a Red Sox fan family--however, I may save that one for during the baseball season!
This week, I am going to express gratitude for our home. I absolutely love our home. While it's not perfect & there are definately things that I want to improve, I can walk through each room in my home & love it. But what I love the most is the memories that we have made in our home. I have memories of family, friends, and neighbors in every corner of my home & I love that. Home is someplace that I know I can always be happy & loved, no matter how things are going in any other aspect of my life. Home is supposed to be a safe haven & for us, our home certainly is.

2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

Great Blessing! I too have many fun memories in your house.....but MY most memorable involved a dish towel a candle and some flame....REMEMBER? Oh, just one of my most favorite moments! That was such a fun date!!!!

Liza said...

Oh, I do remember that incident! That was so funny!