Sunday, February 24, 2008

52 Blessings ~ Week 8

And this week, my blessing is very easy to choose!! I am so thankful for the miracle of modern medicine!!!! I have been so sick all week, struck down with this awful sickness that is going around. Thanks to the miracle of a doctor and a great prescription, I am finally feeling human again today & was able to go back to church! I don't get sick very often, so at a time like this, when I have been sick, it makes me so thankful to live in this country where we have the best medical care available to us so easily!

3 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

So sorry to hear you have been so sick! Right there with you.....but unfortunately mine isn't going away anytime soon! Glad you're feeling better!

Micah and Jen said...

Where are you? You've got me worried here girl! Hope everything is going great.....thinking about you! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.