Monday, February 11, 2008

Little Bit About Me...

I got this off a fun blog that I found! This is kinda fun!

Jobs I've had:
1. Saturday assistant at our vet's in high school
2. secretary at a horse reproduction lab at UI
3. front desk clerk at a motel
4. waitress/cook at a cafe
5. different positions at Melaleuca
6. insurance inspector

Movies I could watch again and again:
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. Fever Pitch(goes back to that Red Sox obsession I talked about)
3. Remember The Titans
4. Princess Diaries 1 & 2
5. The Sandlot

Guilty Pleasures
1. shoes
2. Dr. Pepper

Places I've Lived
1. Connecticut
2. Germany
3. Moscow, Idaho
4. Pingree, Idaho

TV Shows I like:
1. Friends (re-runs)
2. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (I cry every single week)
3. House Hunters
4. Cashmere Mafia
5. How I met Your Mother

Places I've been to on vacation:
1. the beach in Maine
2. Florida
3. most of the states--Ohio, Kentucky, Kansas, Oklahoma, Massachusetts, Minnesota, California, Illinois--in particular

Favorite Foods:
1. ice cream
2. grapes
3. melon of any kind
4. italian

Body Parts I've injured:
1. knees
2. broke my foot--most painful thing every

Nicknames:
1. Liza
2. Lizzie Lou
3. Liza Rose
4. Liza Jane

Ok, Now I tag Jen...

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

Sorry I haven't done this yet....I will I promise!