Sunday, May 18, 2008

Breathtaking Beauty

I have a freelance job with an Insurance Inspection company. With this, I travel to Boise alot. I had been collecting jobs in the small towns in the mountains north of Boise all through the winter. Because we had such a snowy winter this year, I couldn't make the trip north til March. So we decided to take a family trip to Boise at the end of March, coinciding with Josh's spring break. We spent four days in Boise & spent an entire day driving through the small mountain towns north of Boise. We went as far north as McCall. When we left Boise, the temperature was in the high 70's. As we went north, we realized that it was still winter there! It was cold & I couldn't believe how much snow there was. It was absolutely beautiful up there & although I'm late with it, I wanted to post the photos from the trip.









4 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

pretty...but BRRRR! I am ready to NOT see anymore of the white stuff for a good LONG TIME!

Liza said...

I like the new look! I also made it so your comments pop up in a box instead of a new page....hope that's okay...I promise I didn't change anything else! :)

Liza said...

Oh wait....I am commenting under you! That is kind-of funny!

Mike and Patty said...

hey liza,
thanks for the comment on my blog. now i got to see all the stuff you have been up to. i checked out your dogs' link and i have to say that dozer is the most beautiful collie i have ever seen. take care, i was good to hear from you.